Ratings for Dr. Gabriela D. Siegel

This doctor talks down to you as if you're beneath her. She is very condescending , rude, and has horrible bed side manners. I am 16 weeks pregnant and had a pelvic and pap exam. This type of procedure isn't supposed to be painful but she was very rough with me. She hurt me so badly that I went home with dull cramps. Every question I asked was either brushed off or was answered with aggression or condescendingly. My regular doctor was unavailable. This lady won't be touching anymore.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Siegel is perhaps the best doctor I've ever had. She is attentive, knowledgeable, and has incredible bedside manner. You can tell she really cares about her patients and makes sure her staff cares about them, too. They are a courteous and helpful bunch, especially the ultrasound tech "IShine". I'm really, really opinionated about doctors because any kind of exam, no matter how non-invasive, really makes me nervous. Dr. Siegel puts you at ease instantly, she's nice, and she is a great listener. You won't find a better OB/GYN in Atlanta. The only reason the office got a 3 rating on punctuality is that I waited for an hour today for my appointment, which is rare. She usually takes me a few minutes early, but an hour is way too long to ask people to wait. Other than that, the visits have been perfect!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Love Dr. Siegel! She always takes the time to talk to me not only about medical issues, but asks questions about my personal life as well. So easy to talk to. She's not the most punctual doctor, but I think it's because she spends so much time with her patients making sure to answer all their questions. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Gabriela Siegel is just a fantastic doctor. I have had a number of gynecological issues over the past few years and I have felt entirely safe in Dr. Siegel's hands. I believe she is truly concerned about every one of her patients and it shows. The entire practice is a class act. Clearly, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Siegela and everyone at AWOG.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr Siegle delivered my first baby. She was supportive of all my delivery decisions. All the drs in this practice group are knowlegable, friendly, and supportive. This is a great practice group.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Siegel is the best doctor I have ever had - EVER! I have been going to her for 5 years now, and have referred many friends to her who agree with my opinion. She has a wonderful bedside manner, & always takes the time to make sure all of your questions are answered. When I went in for a colposcopy/biopsy, she told me everything she was about to do before she did it, including telling me what it would feel like. She helped my best friend's through some fertility issues and then delivered her baby by C-section (there was a fibroid tumor involved), all the while, maintaining an excellent presence. You can really tell she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

I love this doctor. I've only been in twice, but she's been very nice and determined to help me with my problem. I've been searching for a gyno I like and respect for 5 years now, and I finally found her!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

I have referred 4 of my friends to her she is wonderful. She has been my doctor for 4 years now and I really like her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Very good. Takes the time to sit down and answer all your questions. Never felt rushed like I have with other gynecologists.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Gabriela D. Siegel's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)