Ratings for Dr. Kumaran Chinnappan MD,FACS,FRCS,FASMBS.

Everyone there is friendly and amazing. I couldn't be happier with my weight loss.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Very good experience with Dr. Chinnappan. I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

I’m so happy I found Dr. Kumaran! I’m one year post sleeve and have had great results. Dr Kumaran is very personable and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

I love Dr Kumaran!! He helped me get my life back. The journey was amazing.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

I absolutely love Dr. Kumaran and his whole staff. He made me feel comfortable from my first visit. His staff makes sure you have all the information you need and follows up with you to make sure you are on the right track for success. Dr. Kumaran is personable and 100% invested in your individual success!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr. Chinnappan and all the office and hospital staff are more than helpful and friendly. Best decision I’ve ever made. Thank you to all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Kumaran Chinnappan. He is knowledgeable, kind, and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone with weight loss issues.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Chinnappan is great! He goes over everything and is always there if I have any questions. I’m so pleased he was my doctor through this journey. His staff is just as amazing. They are always just a call or email away

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I had a excellent experience with Dr. Chinnappan. From my initial consult to my after surgery appointments. He was very patient and answered all of my questions and helped me make the best decision for me. He was very knowledgeable about each procedure. Went over all of my options and risks. He is very personable with a great bedside manner. The staff in his office are also excellent they are there for you with any questions you may have and are very punctual. If you request a call back it is almost immediately. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone that wants to change their life for the better. I am 1 month post op and couldn't be happier with my decision. Thank you so much Dr. Chinnappan and staff.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Dr.Kumaran is awesome I am very pleased with him, his work I am glad I was referred to him

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Kumaran Chinnappan MD,FACS,FRCS,FASMBS.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kumaran Chinnappan is a bariatric/weight loss surgeon practicing in Saint Louis region. He performs sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, gastric band and revision weight loss procedures regularly. He is board certified in surgery and fellowship trained in bariatric surgery. He is a fellow of the American college of surgeons, American society of metabolic and bariatric surgery(ASMBS) and fellow of the Royal college of surgeons in England,London,UK.

• Obesity
  • Heartburn
  • Gastric bypass surgery

• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
  • Fellow of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
  • American board certified.
  • Fellow of the Royal College of surgeons in England,London,UK.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Saint Louis, MO