Ratings for Dr. Saumya K. Mehta

Love the staff & the doctor! :) Very friendly and treat you very well...

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I am a new patient and I fell in love with the cleanliness of the outside surrounding area as well as the inside. Receptionists are friendly, courteous and on point. The wait wasn't too long, in life you have to wait sooooo. When I met her she was firm and she means business regarding her patients and their health. She wants what's best. Dr Mehta is no nonsense kind of doctor. I loooooove her. She's better than my nj doctor. Will highly reccommend. I will also say she doesn't just give you medicines because, you have to be in dire need.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Saumya Mehta is very insightful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I was impressed that Dr S. Mehta called me personally twice to deliver information,Plus I got my test results back very promptly. I am still having trouble connecting to view my health reports in my phone but know it is my fault because I am not very adept on the computer! I am very happy with Dr Mehta and hope to get my husband to change docs to see her husband.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Mehta, my experience with her was very good. The wait time could have been shorter and I found it odd that I had to ask for a copy of the patient privacy notice instead of it being automatically given to me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Drs. Mehta (both) are wonderful! I am uncomfortable around doctors, but not these two wonderful people.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Mehta is kind and compassionate as well as highly intelligent! As always my visit with her was excellent!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Ok , let me say love this practice!! I also think Dr. S.Mehta (female) is a wonderful doctor. But the last visit was a disaster due to the front office staff. I came in early at 8:05 and appt was not till 8:30. Put my name down on register and went to sit down. I saw people come and go and saw 8:30 come and go. Finally at 8:40 I went up to the window and asked "did I just not hear my name called" ,trying to figure out what happened. The front clerk never put my name in the computer. From that point on I was back very quickly, and when Dr. Mehta came into the room she was very apologetic . She filed a complaint for me and explained that they were having some trouble with the front office staff, and was activity working on it. This is a wonderful practice and I have never had a problem before.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Love,love,love our new family practice...after relocating from the North, finding new physicians can be very difficult. We saw the ad of the couples new practice opening in Baxter and thought they looked kind and we'd give them a try....needless to say our search was over....couldn't be more satisfied! The Smith Family

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

She was very through,helpful and seemed really r to care about her patients.very interested and would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015