Ratings for Dr. Jaime S. Schwartz

What an amazing doctor! Dr. Schwartz did a breast reduction on my 21 year old daughter 4 years ago. He spent a great deal of time explaining the procedure, answered all of our questions, and urged her to wait for surgery until she had the time to recover properly. (She was getting ready to leave for a year abroad.) He is concerned first and foremost with his patients' well-being. My daughter's surgery went very well, and her results were even better than we expected. No more back pain! Great symmetry,she still has complete sensation, and almost invisible scarring. I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

He's very self absorbed . Not impressed. Would not recommend

Submitted September 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I found Dr Schwartz to be the most considerate and caring physician. Not only does he make you feel comfortable when speaking to you about your procedures, but he gives great advice and knows what he is talking about. A few times I second guessed his opinion but at the end decided to take his advice. Afterall, he is the expert. Boy am I glad I did, he not only did a awsome job on my tummy tuck and breast lift, but he has given me the confidence to walk into a room and feel awsome about myself! Thank you very much Dr Schwartz!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is the most professional Dr I have ever been too. He took time and explained the entire procedure to my family and myself. He really is a great guy who cares about the work he pro forms and his patients.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I GOT AN INFECTION OF MY BREASTS AND THEY ARE UGLY

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Jaime S. Schwartz's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2003)