Ratings for Dr. Helen H. Fincher

Dr. Helen Fincher is not only an excellent Dermatologist, but is one of the beautiful ladies of Beverly Hills. She brightens up your day with a smile and graceful care.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Most friendly, funny super sweet Dr I have ever met. Positive attitude towards everything and is amazing with cosmetic and general Derm. Highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I really really liked the personal attention and care I received from doctor Helen. I had felt uncomfortable about my condition, but she explained it and was very professional about it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I went to see Dr.Helen Fincher for my daughters acne and Im extremly happy I found Dr. Helen. My doughter loves her and feels very comfortable with her. She has been treating my daughter for her acne for 3 months now and has managed to clear her acne and has seen more results in these few weeks then months of failed attempts with her pediatrician. The staff was courtious and ALWAYS so friendly. Also the estetician in the office is a perk for my kid as well. Very Pleased.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

The Fincher's are the bomb! Dr Helen took care of my basal cell carcinoma and it was easy peasy. I spent 2 weeks worrying myself sick for nothing. I consulted with the other Dr Fincher and Dr Helen and it was Dr Helen that did my surgery. She's the best. Ok, that's it...I'm out.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I really enjoyed my consult with Dr Fincher. She has a lovely bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

I had Fraxel laser done by Dr Fincher approx 3 weeks ago and I am already seeing amazing results. After reading several horror stories about Fraxel, I was not expecting results this good and was also expecting some pain...But there was NONE! I'm thrilled and will definately have this done again when needed...Thank you, Dr Fincher! I would also like to add that the doctor is very helpful, not pushy, gives you a very realistic picture of what to expect and has a wonderful attitude towards her patients, I am very happy and recommend her whithout reservation!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I recommend Dr. Helen Fincher to all my friends. I have seen many dermatologists over the years and she is by far, the best. She listens and makes me feel very comfortable and secure. She is not content to just write a prescription and follow-up. She seems intent on diagnosing, but also discovering the reason behind the problem. I trust her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

She is the best dermatologist I have ever gone to. She is so nice and really makes you feel comfortable. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

This is the best dermatologist I have found in Los Angeles and I have seen at least a half a dozen. She makes me feel very secure in her treatments and her concern for me as the patient. I always feel she is willing to go the extra mile for the proper diagnosis and/or treatment. I recommend her to ALL my friends.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Helen H. Fincher's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1996)