Ratings for Dr. Randi Turkewitz

I was told to lose wait before I get pregnant. I went in after a year of trying and was rude. Said about pain sent me for u/s, which noted they could not get a clear picture. She said oh everything is fine call me when you get pregnant. Very rude and cold.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Turkewitz is one of the best doctors I have ever met (obgyn and otherwise). I am a young woman who was misdiagnosed by two other doctors. For 2 years, I had no clue what was wrong with me. Dr. Turkewitz listened, did all of the right tests, and is so open minded and thorough. She is helping me establish a treatment plan I am comfortable with. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is wonderful and even the staff there are super nice!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I do not feel comfortable with Dr. Turkewitz for my OB/GYN care. She is very abrupt and cold. She did not explain things well and did not take the time to be sure that I understood what she was telling me. She is definitely my least favorite doctor in the practice.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

very nice, and very beautiful. She explains things very, and we enjoyed having her as m wifes on-call ob-gyn for our sons birth

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Randi Turkewitz's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA