Ratings for Dr. Steven K. Erickson

-predatory behavior for those in vulnerable positions- know what you are getting into with him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

A fantastic doctor. Compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Amazing doctor! Compassionate and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Great doctor. Friendly, compassionate, smart. He's always on time and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Great doctor. Smart and fair. Obviously the other reviews are from people who have spoiled grapes. Dr . Erickson has always treated me with the upmost respect.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am an attorney and I've retained Dr. Erickson on many occasions. He's the consummate professional. Smart, fair, and expeditious. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Waste of Time and Money, Working for York County, not the people. Dr. Steven Erickson was heavily coaxed by the opposing party. $5,000 USD spend to receive the most basic recommendation ever, my 2 year son could have got a better point across. He got off topic a lot, and would try to use strange methods. He went to a police academy, only to fail before his psychologist career began. Makes me wonder what his "behind the scene" objectives were. I'm positive a person in this field should not be so gullible. I would rate 0 stars if possible. If you do not like throwing away money, then stay far from this gimmick of a "doctor" seriously. Spread to word to help others.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Absolutely in complete agreement with individual below. Was forced to use this individual in a custody evaluation. His fee was, get this…. $7000, and it was not even a closed contract. He would not at all agree to $7000. Therefore it could have been any amount. Logically, who in their right mind would buy a car without knowing the exact amount of money they would have to pay? Yet, this shameless individual forces you to sign the contract because he knows you're up against the wall because of the court. So, if you are you are forced to sign this contract, sign that you're signing it under duress. He'll have a little girl hissy fit, and tell you that you have to rewrite it that you're not signing it under duress. He's totally freaking shameless and full of himself. Say something that he done not like, and he can not handle it. He gets mad and turns red. Trust me, write that you are signing it under “duress” Anyways, he pressures and pressures you. He will treat you as if you don't know something then you're hiding it. So if he's ask you all sorts of questions about dates and times, simply say you don't know. Do not give in and feel forced as he made me feel. I felt compelled to answer. In retrospect you don't need to AT ALL. Protect yourself.. Especially you men. I cannot emphasize this next part to you enough. Whatever you want to give him, put it in an email. This way it's documented. No not just give him paperwork unless you put it in writing. I paid all of this money for this joke of a report, and essentially I got a report that anyone with a fifth-grade education could have written. Totally biased, omitting information, you name it. Also, he treated my kid like shit. Rude, mean, belittling, worthless. If you know that going in, consider your money and the outcome. Again, if you see this individual, take heed to the warnings you are getting. The biggest waste of money I ever spent in my life. The biggest waste of time I in my life. I would have rather spent four weeks in North Korea then see this person. Apparently he does counseling or some type of service like that, but when he has to court order, he has you by the balls. Take heed. Be warned. Understand what oyu are getting into. 7,000. NO CONTRACT… Never in my life did this to any dr. But you need to know about this one…

Submitted July 21, 2016

BEWARE! I do not give any recommendation for Steven Erickson. I hired this man to conduct a custody evaluation and was completely negligent and unethical on so many levels. His report was a completely falsified report full of misinformation, lies and half-truths. He lied regarding the amount of time he spent conducting in-home visitors and the "evaluating" my children, if you can call it that. He spoke with them all but 10 minutes. He refused to contact credible witnesses and he turned away documents my attorney attempted to send him. He lied about information I gave him during my evaluation and questioned my children on events that neve occurred. It's obvious his lack in care that he took in composing the report as numerous words were not even spelled correctly. This is completely unacceptable with a man that has the credentials he claimes to have. He is completely lacking in good judgment and the sound psychological skills he lays claim to. I was completely devastated to spend thousands of dollars to a "professional" that should be able to read between the lines. It's clear that this man is in to make a dollar and not for justice and truth. If you need to schedule late in the afternoon or early evening sue to work schedule, forget about it because he won't work past 3:30. Please do not use this man, he's not in this business for the right reasons at all. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the headache and go with a reputable psychologist, there are much better options out there. Whatever you do, stay AWAY from this man!

Submitted February 3, 2016