Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Goss

Dr. Goss is the nicest Podiatrist Doctor I have ever had. I’m a Vietnam Vetern. He explains everything to you. Before hand.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

This doctor is terribly rude. He does not care about his patients and his equipment is outdated.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

My experience with Dr. Goss was so awful, so stressful, and such a waste of time and energy, that I don't even want to comment further.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

This doc is AWESOME!!! He took great care of my toe and explained all my options and asked my opinions. He took his time to make sure I was happy with end result. Didn't try to push unnecessary surgery on me, gave me best advice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

As a professional clinician and frustrated ballet dancer, I have been to many podiatrists for my worn out feet and toes. I have found Dr. Goss to be most helpful in reducing my pain. He is not only meticulous and very highly skilled, but very professional. I always find the environment very friendly and welcoming. Joan Lachkar, Ph.D. Affiliate member New Center for Psychoanalysis and study ballet at Westside Academy of Dance.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

waste of the last six months of my time. I did his staffs job pertaining to phone calls was advised they already wasted to much time in phone calls to try and schedule surgery and then said he won't do the surgery and was trying to force me into more shots yet the first one never worked. And was advised I need to loose weight that I am fat

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

This doctor was not polite. He was condescending, did not listen to his patient;only wanted to hear himself talk and made a point of showing his degrees and telling me he. was at the top of his profession. Seemed like he needed to hear himself say it. He interrupts and insists on a "my way is the only way" For me it was never go back and take the highway way far away and... you should too

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Goss and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. I had two toes that had nail fungus. It usually takes three treatments to get rid of this problem. Dr. Goss did it very successfully in two treatments. He was very caring and gentle through the whole process. I would highly recommend both he and his office staff to anyone with podiatry issues.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

awful doctor, so he calls himself a doctor, awful staff, equipment out dated, empty waiting room, unprofessional, just an all around cracker!! Save yourself some money and time and go to a real doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012