Ratings for Dr. Sabih T. Effendi

This person is a very caring doctor, simply wish that there were more like him, the other doctors should "TAKE NOTE" because his qualities are simply lacking in so many doctors

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Very professional, reliable and sweet in nature. I wish him well for future endeavor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Effendi is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and polite. Honestly one of the sweetest medical professionals I have ever met. Usually most doctors do no give their patients the time of day, but this was not at all the case with Dr. Effendi. I know he is still early in his career as a doctor so I wish him well in his many years to come as a neurosurgeon!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Amazing bedside manner. Dr. Effendi was very helpful with explaining all procedures to be performed. I honestly felt as if I was his only patient and he truly cared about the outcome of my surgery. Would definitely see him again for surgeries or outpatient care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011