Ratings for Dr. Nancy H. Lindberg

I've been going to Dr Lindberg for many years. I have always found her to be informed, concerned and friendly. I think she is very intelligent and knows her stuff. She is direct and honest, a characteristic which I appreciate. I have recommended her many times and will in the future.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

Dr. Lindberg has been generally cold and unfriendly during my encounters with her, and has offered little medical help or advice. When I told her that I felt like my concerns weren't being taken seriously, she advised me to seek psychiatric help because of the list of symptoms I had prepared; telling me that I had far too many complaints for someone my age. She agreed to test me for a few random illnesses of her choosing and when my negative results came back, she left me an extremely rude and condescending message. I will NOT return to her practice.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Lindberg is the rudest person (and mean as well) I have ever met - she makes an office visit very uncomfortable and does not generally have an answer to the problem - would not recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr Lindberg is quick to assume, and does not take her patients concerns to heart. Steer Clear

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Nancy Lindberg, all the other doctors, PAs and staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

I've never had a problem with Nancy Lindberg

flag | Submitted September 1, 2006

I don't have many good things to say about Dr. Lindberg- she is friendly but she doesn't know what she's doing. I had an appt to discuss getting refills for my birth control precription and other things. I ended up missing my appt due to a minor car accident. I called the next day to let them know what happened and asked if the doctor would refill my RX anyway because I hadn't missed my appt intentionally and needed to start a new pack of birth control the same week. The doctor said okay, she would call the prescrip in to my pharmacy. She never did, and when I called to ask why, the doc told me she never agreed to give me another refill. So she basically called me a liar! I specifically remember her saying she would call it in. To add insult to injury, I rec'd a bill for $25 in the mail for my missed appt. I was driving to my appt when I got in an accident and I had no cell phone to call them- there was nothing I could have done! Dim-witted AND money-grubbing! I'm switching docs!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Nancy H. Lindberg's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Kaiser-Permanente