Ratings for Dr. Edmund A. Kim

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He humiliated me many times during office visits. He literally laughed at me when I admitted how little I exercised and he even laughed when I asked about birth control. Another time when I had a "female checkup," Dr. Kim made embarrassing comments about me to the nurse in the room that I won't repeat-I felt very belittled. I also felt rushed whenever I saw him and he never asked me if I had any questions or gave me a chance to talk much. He would just get up and head toward the door when he felt he felt he was done. He's also not very helpful or knowledgeable. When I had an infected scab on my hand and came to him for help, he refused to touch it. He said all that needed to be done was to open it to let the infection out but instead of doing it himself, he referred me to a dermatologist! Another time I saw him for a blocked up ear, and instead of flushing the wax out of my ear, he told me the built-up wax "would fall out on its own"!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Edmund A. Kim's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Healthnet