Ratings for Dr. Enrique Vazquez Vera

I met Dr.Vazquez-Vera in miami obgyn he was helpful and knowlagable and caring and anwser all my questions . The office is nice and so is the staff I strongly recomend him as a doctor you wont regreat it .

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Vazquez is a new doctor in my OBGYN at Baptist Hospital Medical arts Building, and at first i was a little apprehensive because I had been a patient of Dr. Del Boca for years. As soon as I was put in the examination room, I waited no more than 5 minutes before he knocked on the door. He introduced himself and right away i felt completely comfortable with him. He is very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. I strongly recommend Dr. Vazquez. The staff at Miami OBGYN is also very hlepful and friendly and make my time in the office very pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I like the doctor but not the staff. Poor customer service. Very bad in returning calls.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I went for my annual pap, i waited over an hour just to be called to the back and then another half an hour for him to come in. I was extremely frustrated as i was then late for my proceeding appointment. After i left i realized he did not do a breast exam!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMENT THIS OFFICE THE STAFF THERE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL THEY ARE NOT HELFULL AT ALL WHEN YOU CALL OVER THE PHONE. THEY REALLY NEED SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING AND THEIR DOCTORS NEED LEARN HOW TO RETURN THEIR PATIENS PHONE CALL. DO NOT GO TO THAT OFFICE. THEY HAVE TWO LOCATION ONE IN HOLLYWOOD AND ANOTHER ONE IN PEMBROKE PINES AND THEY BOTH THE SAME WITH BAD SERVICES.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

THis doctor has a horrible follow up he do not return phone calls and the staffing of global gyn its the worst all they do is talk bad about patien all day long they are not profesional at all I will not recomment any one to go there. They only collect your money and your insurance money and do not care about your health. DO NOT GO THERE...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011