Ratings for Dr. John C. Rhodes

Dr. Rhodes was my doctor before I moved out of country. I always knew he was going to be honest with me and give me the best advice out there. I was so excited to see he's returned and hope to get in a visit with him while I'm back in the area this summer.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr John Rhodes was our family doctor for almost twenty years. He did take a "sabbatical" for a few years, and we were so glad to see his return to medicine. He was the best doctor we ever had. He was caring and thorough. If you were hospitalized, he was there twice a day. The staff would fit you in if you had to be seen right away. We recommended him to many people through the years, and they all thought he was special. He was he was not always punctual because he spent the time necessary with each patient. If you had to wait a little longer one day, someone else might wait a bit if you needed a little extra time another day. One year, other doctors in town voted him the Number 1 Family Physician in Las Vegas. We have now had to relocate and really miss Dr Rhodes. He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

My Husband and I went to see this doctor as recommended by friends. He was very cold, and basically said to me..He had 3,000 patients and did not have time to hear my physical complaints during my appointment. My husband being a diabetic got better treatment (dr gets money for tests). Neither of us went back and later heard he apparently dumped his 3,000 patients to go into housing development with his brother to make more money. Money apparently being more important than patients. Now his brother has problem and I see he is back to treating patients. If he did not want to see patients...he should not have come back to the profession. He should be honest.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. John C. Rhodes's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company