Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Freeman

I feel Dr. Freeman takes his time to get to know you and is a likeable person. His staff is great! His punctuality is very good. He is a very helpful doctor with a great bedside manner. He has a good sense of humor which always takes the edge off of going to the doctor for me. I feel his knowledge is very high,,,,,,,,which makes you feel very comfortable in having him as a family doctor. I have a lot a faith in him and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I usually sit in the exam room 30 minutes before the doctor comes in. The nurse is very hard to deal with concerning getting meds refilled. Test results take forever to get, I have waited 4 weeks for blood test results. The Dr. does spend a lot of time with you and asks a lot of questions, he seems smart. He makes me come in all the time to get drug refills, every month or two. The Dr. is very likable and really seems to care about me. If he would schedule his patients better and give test result much faster, I would rate him much higher.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Overall, I find Dr. Freeman to be knowledgeable, helpful, humble, and friendly. He is very thorough and proactive when it comes to preventive health. He listens to patients and gives plenty of time to discuss concerns. The office has addressed recent communication problems that I've had with getting prescriptions refilled so I don't get stuck with partial refills and double co-payments. The office nurse returns calls in a timely way and treats patients courteously. I have found that I DO have to be proactive to find out the results of screening tests, though. Otherwise, it can take a long time.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Complaints filed To the DHHS

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Steven A. Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1984)

• MultiPlan PPO