Ratings for Dr. David Gonzalez

Arrogant, pompous, egotistical. Kiss up to staff and knows when to turn the charm on or off, but he definitely turns it off with the patient. Acts like you are inconveniencing him if you are showing up in his ER and doesn't seem to care if you are feeling better when you leave in the ER. Upon one particular visit, he was ready with my discharge papers and I told him I was in no condition to leave. He unprofessionally, slammed his clipboard on the counter in the room and broke it, then said "Jesus Christ". Never saw him after that. He called my PCP and next thing you know the RN was in to inform me I was being admitted after he called my PCP and they were just waiting on a room. Another encounter he discharged me and I again I told him something is not right. I ended up going to another ER and they found several discrepancies in my bloodwork that he refused to repeat because I had had bloodwork done 2 weeks prior. He has a Jekyl and Hyde personality. Seems to be in love with himself and basically is all full of ego.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014