Ratings for Dr. Tracy Walsh

Well trained knowledgeable physician who takes time with her patients and listens to their daily activities as a way of really learning about the patient's health. Her approach to diseases seems thorough but conservative.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Walsh is professional, knowledgeable and has such a caring "bed side" manner, which most physicians lack. She is very well educated, but most of all listens to me. I have recommended my family and friends to Dr. Walsh. Those who have been seen by her agree with me, she's an amazing physician!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Takes time to listen to you. Saw me within several hours of phoning when I had an acute problem.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Walsh is now part of NCH Pyhysician Group in Naples, Fl. I saw her within one week of joining the practice because I needed a new doctor immediately because of a move. I cannot say enough positive things about my appointment with Dr. Walsh...Listens, inquisitive, informative, kind, reassuring, knowledgeable, communicative, professional, and everything I could ever want in a doctor. I cannot imagine anyone would not be happy with Dr. Walsh and she is part of a group so you actually have an entire team of physicians to help you with any health issues or concerns.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013