Ratings for Dr. Judy J. Davis

Always so pleasant. Her staff are always on top of things and friendly. Happy girls.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Doctor Davis is a very caring and dedicated doctor who has helped my child in so many ways.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Davis explains things so well and always answers all our questions.The patient portal is great .I can ask questions and see my child's labs , read notes, schedule and cancel appointments.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Very caring and helpful doctor!! I would recommend her highly. Excellent and caring staff too.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor! My son's issue was resolved, but will return if needed. Highly recommend Dr. Davis for any child!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor. Will visit again if needed! Thank you for the help. My sons issue was not resolved, but was given good advice and another avenue to follow.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Excellent informative and caring doctor. Great and very helpful staff. Love the patient portal which allows me to look at my child's lab results,change appointments,request refills and ask questions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very dedicated and helpful doctor. I would highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Davis diagnosed and treated my Crohn's disease and gastroesophageal reflux in a very short period of time. I am so grateful for her going out of her way to get all the tests done quickly and treatment started quickly. She has always been very patient with my millions of questions and always takes time to make sure I understand my medical problems and treatment options. I wish she did adult gastroenterology so I would never have to leave her practice.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

We love Dr. Davis. She is currently in charge of two of my children's GI issues. We transferred to her from Children's Hospital and have been nothing but pleased. We are usually in and out even before our actual appointment. She spends a lot of quality time with the kids and talks to them like real people. Her staff is always so pleasant and helpful. Dr. Davis goes above and beyond in her duties and we're thankful to have her in our lives. My kid's tummy appreciate her :) Her patient portal is awesome and I love being able to log into my kid's files and read notes, schedule and cancel appointments, etc.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Judy J. Davis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1980)