Dr. Judy J. Davis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Judy J. Davis

Dr.Davis and her staff are beyond excellent! Dr. Davis is very helpful and listens to all your questions and concerns. All of my concerns that I had from my son were finally answered. I recommend her!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Davis and her staff are wonderful. My son has autism and has been one of Dr. Davis' patients for most of his life. Dr. Davis and her staff have always gone the extra mile. I am so grateful to have such a fantastic team caring for my son.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Always so pleasant. Her staff are always on top of things and friendly. Happy girls.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Doctor Davis is a very caring and dedicated doctor who has helped my child in so many ways.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr Davis explains things so well and always answers all our questions.The patient portal is great .I can ask questions and see my child's labs , read notes, schedule and cancel appointments.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Very caring and helpful doctor!! I would recommend her highly. Excellent and caring staff too.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor! My son's issue was resolved, but will return if needed. Highly recommend Dr. Davis for any child!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor. Will visit again if needed! Thank you for the help. My sons issue was not resolved, but was given good advice and another avenue to follow.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Excellent informative and caring doctor. Great and very helpful staff. Love the patient portal which allows me to look at my child's lab results,change appointments,request refills and ask questions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Very dedicated and helpful doctor. I would highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Judy J. Davis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1980)