Ratings for Dr. Pamela A. Onderko

I had several painful and difficult to treat foot problems which Dr. Onderko resolved with professionalism and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I was very disapointed with her treatment of my condition. I thought she was a foot surgeon, however, she never was trained to perform surgery. I guess she joined the Piedmont group becaues they needed someone to cut toenails.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

I was very disapointed with her service, her knowledge of my condidtion was minimal to say the least

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Onderko is a great doctor. She explains everything that she does to treat the problem and is very patient. I have been seeing her for the past six years and would reccomend her to anyone. The staff at Peidmont Orthopaedic are great as well.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

was very unhappy with the treatment given by dr vito and requested another doctor in the practice. i was given to dr onderko who was soo much better in answering my questions and treating my heal pain. she was the doctor i wanted to see from the very begining but was not available on the day i needed to be seen. i would have been better off waiting for her. i highly recommened her over anyone else in the area.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Very helpful and knowledgible and doesn't mind expaining the procedure. I felt very comfortable about the surgury even before it took place. I had excellent result correcting the problem with my flat foot. It has been over a year with no problems or pain. Thank You

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006