Ratings for Dr. Julia C. Sanchez

Well she told me that my pain was "imaginary." You can imagine how upset I was by this. I went to see another specialist, and I will be having corrective surgery next week. Thanks for nothing Dr. Sanchez. She is literally the worst "Doctor" if you can even call her that. I would not trust her to park my car, much less with my life.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr Sanchez listened to all my symptoms and prescribed the right course of action and medication. I have visited many doctors while trying to resolve my back pain. She is the only one who got it right.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

She is no doctor, she does not know what she is doing. That is why she has no patients. I would not reccommend nobody to see this person, I cannot call her a Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

sending me to 5 different mri rather thangetting them all done at once which wastes gas and time. Not helping me with my pain issues.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Sanchez is an excellent Dr. I'm so glad I was referred to her by my primary Dr. She took the time to go over and explain all the treatment options and their risk too. Not only would I refer her to my friends and co-workers, I'ved referred her to some of my family members!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012