Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL F. Lupinetti

Great...been going there for years! And I will be going as long as he is in practice!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

He's pretty amazing. I had such a great L&D. I would 100% recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Love love love him!!! Always took my concerns seriously. Very knowledgable so I trusted what he told me. I will be very sad when he retires

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Lupinetti is an amazing doctor. So kind and compassionate. He delivered my daughter, and my granddaughter.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Love Dr Lupinetti! He is by far the best and most caring Dr. I will never change dr. I trust my health and that of my baby's with him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Lupinetti is the BEST baby doctor ever! He delivered 2 of my 3 kids and he truly is amazing. He is such a genuine man with such a professional manner. He answers all of your questions and always makes you feel at ease with whatever may be on your mind. I recommend everyone I know to use him as their doctor and everyone has been totally satisfied. He truly is the best!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

It took him 5 hours to return a call over the weekend, and when he did all he could tell me was that he "did not know" what I should do and that since it was Memorial Day weekend that I probably would not want to go to the hospital because I would have a long wait. I even asked him what he would tell his mother, sister or wife if she was having the same problems as I was having and still all he would say was "I don't know". What kind of doctor wouldnt even give you some advice, I even asked him if my problem continued what kind of red flags should I be looking for, again all I got was "I dont know".

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

I agree - he is great!! I had a terrible/horrific experience with my first delivery through Greater Pittsburgh OBGYN (Dr. Roperti and Mellinger) - anyhow, someone referred me to Dr. Lupinetti and I can't tell you how a change in doctors truly made a difference. His staff is helpful and he just such a professional, yet down to earth at the same time. Hopefully he doesn't get too bogged down with new patients that when I need him I can get into see him still :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Lups is the best OBGYN I have ever had. I moved to the area from out of town and had to switch OB's mid pregnancy, and he was a god send. He takes ample time with patients, answers all questions, and makes you feel at ease. He delivered my son perfectly and still after 4 years and all his patients, still remembers his name. Truely a one of a kind doctor. Not many like him around anymore.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. MICHAEL F. Lupinetti's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

GHI