You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alfred De La Torre

There staff is always busy, they don't answer phones often. When you do get to see the doctor ,have a list ready because he will rush you. But he will help you .and give you the referrals you will need.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

First, lunch is apparently from 12 to 2 not as they say... and then it was kind of upsetting to get a diagnosis of "stage 4 kidney disease" from a receptionist who has no idea what she's talking about OVER THE PHONE!!! As if it was something like a dam cold! And then take weeks to forward my records to nefrology!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

No body has never answered your(Patients) calls because they saw your phone IDs. They only answered who are their favorite patients, families, or friends. You will always been waiting until you feel tired. No response about patient lab/ultrasounds/x-rays/ CD scan... test-results, no diagnosis nor explains for your health issues no matter how much pains that you have suffered...It's a very RUDE office workers but one girl who named Meghan. VERY DIRTY environment and all cheaper stuff ! Only waste time and delay patient' treatments for visiting there!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

He is a caring physician. He spends substantial time with his patients.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Note: $125 was for "new patient" not his regular fee which I believe is $75 or $85. Having just returned to So. Cal. from out of state, I had tried to save money by going to a couple of local clinics doc's & had two of the worst experiences I had ever had with "health care professionals"! It was time to spend the money for quality care as my condition is degenerative & very painful. I was NOT disappointed! Dr. De La Torre was able to see me as a new patient within two hours of my calling for an appointment! He listened to me politely & with respect & reviewed my x-rays & labs with me in detail. He was the first to explain my condition clearly & was able to make adjustments in my medication that has resulted in a notable improvement in my ability to physically function daily. In addition, my attitude in general has improved as I feel that my Dr. is listening to me & I can feel safe in his care. The staff is also professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Worth the money!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Alfred De La Torre's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "There staff is always busy, they don't answer phones often. When you do get to see the doctor ,have a list ready because he will rush you. But he will help you ..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "First, lunch is apparently from 12 to 2 not as they say... and then it was kind of upsetting to get a diagnosis of "stage 4 kidney disease" from a receptionist..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff will waste your time. They don't care if you have a life you time is meaningless to them . Avoid at all costs!"

October 3, 2014