Ratings for Dr. Charyl R. Weingarten

Just like a previous person said, Incapable of working on children. She even said so herself when my son was getting surface cavities filled and was anxious about the whole thing. HE IS 5. She stormed out of the patient room while ripping off her mask saying "I can't do this anymore!!!" I was furious and had to walk out into the lobby. About 1 minute later she tries to have a conference with me but I was too upset to even talk with her. I will NEVER take my family to see her again. The rest of the staff had to apologize for her immature behavior.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Don't let her drill your teeth. She will keep drilling when you say you're in pain. She drilled so deep when her faulty work feel out weeks later the Dentist who replaced it was trying to "save" a previously unadultered tooth. Within 2 1/2 years half of the fillings she did fell out leaving behind massive decay patches, my bite has been altered to a state of malocclusion and when addressing her failings she refuses to acknowledge her lack of skill. She recommended a while slew of new fillings to fleece her own pockets. Watch out patients she's a predator!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Best dentist ever! Professional, personable and highly skilled. You are in capable hands in her chair.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Great dentist. Very caring great professionalism . Very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Poor listening skills, harsh treatment by a professional. Incapable of performing dentistry upon smaller individuals. Poor bedside manor and unprofessional attitude. Failed to listen to my concerns and worked on me for 2.5 hours and only did one filling. Last dentist I went to did 6 in the same time frame, one year ago. Not trustworthy for a professional practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012