Ratings for Dr. Shu Ping Rong

Dr. Rong is the most competent dentist I have ever seen. She runs her office efficiently and her team will go extra miles to help you with everything! I appreciate all from this office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

The office is welcoming and efficient. All my visits have been very pleasant. No to minimal wait time, every one is nice and helpful. I love this office and this dental team from front to drs.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Staffs are welcoming, accommodating and efficient, Dr. Rong is very professional and talented, and delivers amazing dental work! I am very happy that I have finally found such a good and reliable dentist!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Dr. Rong is amazing . Very knowledgeable and attentive to details. I got an emergency and dr. Rong was able to take me in. That was Xmas eve and whole office worked after hours. Beside that, her work is exceptional!!!! No one can tell I have a temporary crown placed. I appreciate her care for her patients and just like she told me, my oral health is her first priority!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Dr. Rong has amazing skills and is very knowledgeable. I got all my questions answered and got my problems fixed perfectly. Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Happy to see my beautiful smile after 10month long Invisalign treatment. Thanks to dr. Rong for this beautiful transformation.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Loved her so much. Dr. Rong is definitely one of the best dentists in town, from bedside manners to skills. You gotta findout yourself. Great office great team!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Rong is amazing, she knows all her stuff and deliver it. She is the engineer and architect, she can think and work out of the box and always does the best for me!! A very talented dentist

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Rong cares about my oral health more than myself! She educates you as your dentist, she talks to you as your friend and cares for you as your family. I am happy with my oral health status now!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I had implant done yesterday. It wa perfect, no pain during or after. The whole procedure was seamless and I did not feel a thing. Very thorough post op instructions and phone followup. Amazing experience at dr. Rong’s dental office. Great dr. And staff!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018