Ratings for Dr. Shu Ping Rong

I liked her. She cares about my oral health more than my self! Dr. Rong spent time to show me how to floss my teeth and what I need to do to improve and maintain good oral health. Very genuine and personable!! And very knowledgeable as well! Nice office and great team!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. Rong has very good communication skills and chairside manners . She spent time explaining each plans to me and my options before doing the implant . Very satisfied with Dr. Rong and staff know what they doing !

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I took my father to see Dr. Rong for his dental needs . I found her from internet search and saw all the good reviews and decided to give her a try. I am glad I did. Dr. Rong is such a personable person and good listener. She explained all my father's problems very thoroughly and patiently taught him how to do a better oral hygiene. she listed out different options with pros and cons according to my father's medical and financial situations, she did not push or upsell any particular option, but to advise us to select the one the fits him the most. I really appreciate her honesty and professionalism. My father is an old folk who never listened to any dr but he listens to her. Dr. Rong took him out of pain that same day and we will go back for more procedures next week. we highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Rong is far more knowledgeable than other dentists I have been with . Expertise . And great professional office and very reasonable fees ! Very happy Invisalign and whitening . I refer my parents to get implants and gum disease treatment. Very happy

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Rong knows it all! I trusted her 1000% loved my bright and beautiful and heathy smile created by her! Recommend her to all of you!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I was vacationing up in NYC and my front tooth broke off, luckily I found Dr. Rong. My tooth was fixed and even look better than the old one. She’s got great hands!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr. Rong knows it all and most importantly she gets it done right! Very skilled, talented, confident, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Rong and her team are amazing!! Everybody is friendly and environment is welcoming!! My 4 implants are holding up very well. The whole procedures run smoothly and efficiently without pain.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

my friend recommended me to see Dr. Rong for invisalign braces last year. at the first visit. Dr. Rong thoroughly examined my teeth and listed out my problems and gave me treatment options. she scanned my teeth and showed me the visual stimulated result to compare. it was very impressive. I started the treatment the same day and now a year later I am done and the result is very satisfied. Dr. Rong and her team especially Avery made my visits pleasant. highly recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I liked her a lot. Ver likable and down to earth. And mostly importantly Get the job done well!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018