Ratings for Dr. Shu Ping Rong

Dr. Rong and her team are amazing!! Everybody is friendly and environment is welcoming!! My 4 implants are holding up very well. The whole procedures run smoothly and efficiently without pain.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

my friend recommended me to see Dr. Rong for invisalign braces last year. at the first visit. Dr. Rong thoroughly examined my teeth and listed out my problems and gave me treatment options. she scanned my teeth and showed me the visual stimulated result to compare. it was very impressive. I started the treatment the same day and now a year later I am done and the result is very satisfied. Dr. Rong and her team especially Avery made my visits pleasant. highly recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I liked her a lot. Ver likable and down to earth. And mostly importantly Get the job done well!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

It looks very real and very natural!! Dr. Rong saved my tooth from doing a crown. 100% recommend her to all of you!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Great Invisalign result. Dr. Rong is excellent, her assistant Chelsea and avery as well. Great team!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Very very happy with my immediate implant. The whole procedure was explained in details. And I did not feel a thing from extraction to implant placement and temporary crown!! Highly skilled and highly knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Excellent as always. Attentive to details. Very intelligent that she can fix problems that many other dentists are not capable of! I am 100% satisfied with this office and the team!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Love my Invisalign result! Every visit is pleasant. Dr. Rong and her team are so professional!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Best dentist! Very knowledgeable and confident with great skills and chairside manners. My implant was done in less than an hour painlessly. No discomfort at all afterward!! Amazing!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Once you meet with her, your instincts will tell you that she is genuine and knows what she is doing. Very talented and knowledgeable, very skilled and ethical!! I am very thankful that I took my moms recommendation to see her and get my teeth fixed!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018