Ratings for Dr. Shu Ping Rong

Dr. Rong has amazing skills and is very knowledgeable. I got all my questions answered and got my problems fixed perfectly. Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Happy to see my beautiful smile after 10month long Invisalign treatment. Thanks to dr. Rong for this beautiful transformation.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Loved her so much. Dr. Rong is definitely one of the best dentists in town, from bedside manners to skills. You gotta findout yourself. Great office great team!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Rong is amazing, she knows all her stuff and deliver it. She is the engineer and architect, she can think and work out of the box and always does the best for me!! A very talented dentist

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Rong cares about my oral health more than myself! She educates you as your dentist, she talks to you as your friend and cares for you as your family. I am happy with my oral health status now!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I had implant done yesterday. It wa perfect, no pain during or after. The whole procedure was seamless and I did not feel a thing. Very thorough post op instructions and phone followup. Amazing experience at dr. Rong’s dental office. Great dr. And staff!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

I liked her. She cares about my oral health more than my self! Dr. Rong spent time to show me how to floss my teeth and what I need to do to improve and maintain good oral health. Very genuine and personable!! And very knowledgeable as well! Nice office and great team!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. Rong has very good communication skills and chairside manners . She spent time explaining each plans to me and my options before doing the implant . Very satisfied with Dr. Rong and staff know what they doing !

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I took my father to see Dr. Rong for his dental needs . I found her from internet search and saw all the good reviews and decided to give her a try. I am glad I did. Dr. Rong is such a personable person and good listener. She explained all my father's problems very thoroughly and patiently taught him how to do a better oral hygiene. she listed out different options with pros and cons according to my father's medical and financial situations, she did not push or upsell any particular option, but to advise us to select the one the fits him the most. I really appreciate her honesty and professionalism. My father is an old folk who never listened to any dr but he listens to her. Dr. Rong took him out of pain that same day and we will go back for more procedures next week. we highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Rong is far more knowledgeable than other dentists I have been with . Expertise . And great professional office and very reasonable fees ! Very happy Invisalign and whitening . I refer my parents to get implants and gum disease treatment. Very happy

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018