Ratings for Dr. Shu Ping Rong

Love my Invisalign result! Every visit is pleasant. Dr. Rong and her team are so professional!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Best dentist! Very knowledgeable and confident with great skills and chairside manners. My implant was done in less than an hour painlessly. No discomfort at all afterward!! Amazing!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Once you meet with her, your instincts will tell you that she is genuine and knows what she is doing. Very talented and knowledgeable, very skilled and ethical!! I am very thankful that I took my moms recommendation to see her and get my teeth fixed!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Rong goes extra miles to fix my problems. My teeth were messed up by another dentist a couple of years ago, but the pain and discomfort have been with me since. I finally found dr. Rong, she came and rescue my teeth and my life!! Million thanks to her!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Very knowledgeable, informative and down to earth. Made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. Highly recommend dr. Rong and her team!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

One of the implants that I got more than 20 years ago got infected. Dr. Rong did the surgery to debride it and place bone graft to strengthen the supporting apparatus!!! I was pain free during and after!! Excellent result!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I am very satisfied With dr. Rong and her team. Efficient , ethical, friendly and always put patient’s best interest first!! Dr. Rong herself is the best!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

She is simply one of the best in town!! A hidden gem in this neighborhood!! I am very satisfied with her manners, her knowledge, her ethics and sincerity and mostly importantly, the treatment results!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Rong is definitely the best, very patient, thorough and knowledgeable. My case was very complicated and she took her time to guide me step by step to understand my problems and my options. Unlike my previous two dentist who spent 5 minuets in me and told me I needed implant it fixed bridges. I feel very comfortable talking to her and I feel like I am in good hands. I started my treatment right away and will go back for more appointments, actually I am looking forward to it!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Great Invisalign result! And I got ZOOM whitening when I picked up my Vivera retainers. I loved it. Dr. Rong has been amazing the whole time!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018