Ratings for Dr. Shu Ping Rong

Dr. Rong saved my teeth...stabilized my gum disease...saved my self esteems... saved my smile and my life..

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Office is clean and modern. Dr. Rong is the best of all. She is really the best of them all!! She has saved all my teeth!!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I live in Canada, when I visit my parents in NY, I always go to dr. Rong for teeth check up and other treatments. She is trustworthy and extremely professional! My whole family loves her!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

My implant surgery went very well. All was explained in details beforehand, the surgery set up was professional like hospital, no pain before nor during nor after. I'm very impressed by Dr. Rong, she is really that good, I'm telling you.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Loved this office and this team!! I happened to have the chance to get treatments with different dentists, all 3 of them were so professional and knowledgeable, the front and assistants were very helpful!! My visits were great! I would recommend them all!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

I got Invisalign first then implant with Dr. Rong. Very happy with the results. Every visit was a pleasant experience. Great dr and great office.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I went to dr. Rong for implant consultation. The other dentist I have visited a week ago told me to do implant and bone graft right away. But dr. Rong told me I got severe gum disease and few of the molars got root tip infection, I must treat them and stabilize the gum disease first before doing any implants. I was shocked to learn that, obviously the previous dentist never mentioned anything about it. I emailed my X-rays to my uncle who is a dentist faculty in a hospital, he confirmed dr. Rong’s diagnosis and treatment plans. He urged me to seek dental treatments from dr. Rong only because she is very ethical!!! I 100% agreed with him and felt lucky I found dr. Rong as my dentist!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Dr. Rong was very detailed in explaining how she would move my teeth and she executed it perfectly! My teeth are in proper occlusion now and my TMJ disorder is gone. Dr. Rong’s saved my teeth and, my life!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Loved this Dr. this team and this office! Dr. Rong always does the best for me. Each and every visit is pleasant!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

I got my Invisalign then implants with dr. Rong. The while treatment time was about 2 years. I am very happy with the result. Dr Rong and TEAM sincere and genuine ! They took time to explain entire treatment and what to expect . Dr. Rong is definitely the best!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019