Ratings for Dr. Julie E. Kappler

1st visit. Dr. Kappler is knowledgeable, cheerful, very upbeat, helpful & very professional. I am an old guy who spent many years as a medical services medical helper. I have been treated by many doctors outside the military & I have worked with many doctors in the military. Dr. Kappler is as good as any doctor whom I have met.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I appreciate Dr. Kappler's approach. She made me feel welcome and comfortable, she took her time and listened to my answers and then answered my questions. She was thorough, professional, kind and very nice. I'm happy to call her my Doc.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I did not like this doctor at all. I went to her because I had been feeling ill for the past few weeks. She diagnosed me with a terminal illness, did not treat me and referred me elsewhere. The patronizing manner she spoke left me im tears. Based on my symptoms, I diagnosed myself and went to a Gastroenterologist. I found out I had a very treatable condition and needed antibiotics. I am 100% back to normal. I will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

She is awful. She spent 1 minute and a half and was not helpful. She was condescending and make me feel like an idiot. As sick as I was going in , I left feeling worse. She acted so insulted that I would dare ask a question. I left in tears and will never go back!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr. Julie E. Kappler's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)