Ratings for Dr. Claudia Eppele

Dr. Eppele has excellent bedside manner, was very knowledgeable about everything I was asking her, and was concerned with my overall health and well-being - made recommendations for various things that I wanted to work on/improve. I absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

did not like her at all, it took long to get in i was there 20min before my app

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. Eppele is very knowledgable and excellent at explaining things in a manner that you can understand. Her staff is very friendly and her office is very welcoming! I highly recommend Dr. Eppele! :)

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Amazing!! So happy that we found Dr. Eppele wonderful bedside manner. My teenage daughter is so comfortable with her. Dr. Eppele has a way to speak to her about everything. I just wish there were more of her so very impressed. SHE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr Eppele was a answer to my prayers... She is the greatest and most caring doctor I have ever had except for my first peditrician ..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

This has to be the doctor of all doctors. Caring, considerate, knowledgeable, personable multi-talented. She is the answer to our prayers for a doctor that really cares. And an added bonus is her staff. Most exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Found her through my insurance web site and researched her. Her ratings just about everywhere "indicated" she was good. My husband and I visited her and I have to say the ratings are correct, she's really good. Really warm and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

la doctora era muy buena, muy amable, y la recomendaria a mis familiares y amigos

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I love dr. Eppele, she is such a great Dr. She took the time to go over my problems and answer all my questions. thank you Dr. Eppele for your time and for having me as a pt. Also, i your stuff is great. I love your office.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I am so happy I found Dr. Eppele. After years of being with the same primary I made the switch. I was nervous I was in the middle of seeing specialists for a year. I did not know the difference between a worn out doctor and a new doctor who sees things from a different perspective. Dr. Eppele cares and her staff is very helpful and organized. I have had no appointment problems and my anxiety has gone down tremendously just because of this switch. If you are unsure of changing doctors, just do it.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Principal Financial Group
United Concordia
Virginia Health Network

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eppele has excellent bedside manner, was very knowledgeable about everything I was asking her, and was concerned with my overall health and well-being - mad..."

March 6, 2015