Ratings for Dr. Komal Narula

Be aware of this doctor. Komal Narula is a butcher with no real experience that is good. She left me having to have 3 repair surgeries after the birth of my first daughter. It was so bad that she didn't even show up to the last one, her surgical teacher from OSU had to take care of the problems she created. It's been years since it happened and I still have nightmares about the lack of care I received from this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Love Dr. Narula. Have been with her 15 years.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I can not warn you away from Dr Narula strongly enough. Her staff is rude arrogant and I feel they lie to patients when they say they spoke to Dr Narula. Especially her staff members Jodi and Danielle! They refuse simple patient request and also refuse your requests of speaking directly to Dr Narula herself. Dr Narula is also lacking any positive kind of bedside manner. She left it up to me to tell her how to treat myself before giving me any. medically sound options. It was if she wanted me to be the doctor for her. Then she became rude when I didn't have the answers. It is a very disturbing experience. The only positive to her office is her certified nurse practitioner Helen. If you do go to her office. I suggest you see Helen only and avoid everyone else like the plague!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I found working with the office staff very frustrating. They are very disorganized. They act as buffers and don't seem to have enough access to Dr. Narula or the knowledge to speak on her behalf. I had to explain my medical history numerous times and was shocked at how often they got it wrong in recounting what I had told them. They don't seem to document enough in the patient records to recall the situation or make sound decisions.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

when pregnant be ready to pay everything up front and not willing to work with you on payments at all!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Komal Narula's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1991)