Ratings for Dr. Sayali Bhatwadekar

Excellent doctor!!!Very thorough and caring. I'm terribly afraid of the dentist and she's very sensitive to that and goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable.From my very first visit at the office, I was made to feel welcome and comfortable . Sylvia P. She is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend Dr.Sayali to everyone. She is the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Thank you Dr. Bhatwadekar for the great experience and quality work you have done on my teeth. There are no words to describe how WONDERFUL my experience with Dr Bhatwadekar and her staff! Alway's warm and welcoming and not satisfied until their patient is happy with whatever work may have been needed! There is no other dentist I would go to or recommend! When you find the best, you keep it! Sincerely, Margaret P.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I came in to Avid Dental for a root canal with Doctor Sayali and I honestly must say this was the easiest, pain free, relaxing (Yes I know relaxing?!?!-Yes!!), and quickest root canal I have ever had. I was extremely nervous beforehand, as I always am, but Dr. Sayali and Michelle eased that right away. I would be the first to recommend Avid Dental, and Dr. Sayali to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Sayali provided WONDERFUL CARE to our daughter! Dr. Sayali has a very calming presence, she defused our daughters anxiety, explained the procedures, and provided us with EXCELLENT care! Looking forward to having her treat my whole family! Our overall experience with the entire office was very positive!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Sayali has been a great dentist for our family. She understands the patients concerns, recommends the right treatment and is very patient. My kids love to go to her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

She has no idea what she is talking about and tries to recommend crowns for teeth that have small cavities or may have a cavity in the future. She also doesn't listen and instead likes to hassle people about their diet by accusing them of just drinking soda and eating highly acidic foods all the time

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017