Ratings for Dr. Drew A. Peterson

I dislocated my shoulder in the summer of 2010 and got a referral to him pretty soon after. Over 5 visits in the next year each one following me trying to play golf and having lots of pain, I would always suggest an MRI, and he would say no let's wait, but maybe if you do not feel better soon. During that time after about six months I was very insistent with him and his staff about a MRI but they ignored me. On one of the visits he gave me a cortisone injection which barely helped. Finally after @ a year total from the injury I called and told them I would switch doctors unless they gave me a MRI. They finally agreed and I got one, 3 days later Dr. Peterson calls me and says I need surgery, but he would be gone most of the summer on vacation. WTF? Nice concern and care and I do not have any trust in him anymore. Needless to say I will be getting a different surgeon and recommend you skip this one.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Drew A. Peterson's Credentials

• Spanish

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)