Ratings for Dr. Blair S. Bradley

Dr. Bradley is an excellent Chiropractor. He is very thorough, caring, and very professional.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I have been to a few other Chiropractors...just moved to Aiken recently and never had the sucess i have had with Dr Bradley. I have been miserable for quite a while. My right hip was so sore i couldn't sleep, walk or sit much less do all my normal activitoes without a great deal of pain. After a few treatments i started feeling better. A few more sessons i feel like a new person! He is very easy to talk to and Very Knowledgeable. I recommend him highly! The office is very clean and his assistant very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Call and make an appointment! They are absolutely wonderful! More than reasonable price, everyone is friendly, and last time when I had a 30 min wait they gave me an ice pack and a pen apologizing that they didn't have a t-shirt to give me because they were out! haha. It's crazy how excellent the service is and they will work with you to get an appointment when is easiest for you even if they have to stay open a little later (do that for me twice a week!)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Due to never being to a chiropractor before, I was naturally skeptical. A good friend recommended Dr. Bradley to me and I was pleasantly surprized. He is very thorough in not only describing prognosis but also treatment. His main focus is in helping his clients attain a high level of wellness. Here is a Dr. that truly cares about what he is doing, not just the buck!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Bradley was great. I was in terrible pain and after the adjustment the pain level was not as bad. The next day much to my surprise he called to check on how I was doing and emphasized the exercise he wanted me to do.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

I was unable to straighten up my back and was in enormous amount of pain. Dr. Bradley did a consultation and went to the source of the problem. I was walking straight in 2 days after treatment and therapy. What a beautiful without pain. Thank you Dr. Bradley and your staff!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

I was very impressed and pleased with my chiropractic care. Being a cash patient I was happy finanically with the cost of my first visit. I received my exam, consultation, and 2 xrays for 49.99, and adjustments after that for only $35.00. Being under chiropractic care before I felt like another number. Dr. Bradley made me feel comfortable and concerned about my health. He was thorough and kind. I recommend him for anyone looking to seek chiropractic care and to get out of pain fast!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011