Ratings for Dr. Jacob W. Meggison

I had a dental bridge which was fitted by Dr. Meggison and he has done work on it since that time. GREAT dental experience and I have been completely pleased with everything that I have done. I highly recomend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Meggison is very professional and extremely polite. I was pleased to have such a good experience with him since I had just moved and needed a new Dentist. His injections didn't hurt at all! :) The staff was very friendly. Overall I would recommend Dr. Meggison to anyone looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Very impressed with Dr. Meggison and his staff. I have been there 3 times so far and all were good experiences. Everyone was kind, knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Meggison and Dental Elements of OP are great! Pam, the dental hygenist, did an extremely thorough job of cleaning my teeth. I've been to many dentists over the years, and this group is the best.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have been to a lot of Dentist and have never found one who would took the extra time to help me with my teeth issues and pain, Dr Meggison went above and beyond his means. It was 7 years of not smiling and feeling depressed because of my teeth. Finally I can smile and my wife loves it. If you want a Dentist who cares about you and takes pride in his work call Dr Meggison. You wont be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Meggison and his staff have made me feel completely at ease and no longer fearful of the dentist. I have spent years avoiding the dentist due to past bad experiences but now I know I have found a place that I can put my fears aside and get the care I need. I would highly recommend Dr. Meggison to my friends, family, and anybody seeking a dentist who is conservative, gentle, honest and trustworthy!! :-)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Submitted July 31, 2013

I'm another case of someone who grew up with a grouchy, rough dentist. Still get the shakes at the thought of going, but this is the BEST dental office I've ever been to. From the moment you walk in the door you'll know you're in a friendly, comfortable place where you'll be treated with gentleness and respect.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I have had bad experiences with needles and shots and was very afraid of getting shots. Dr. Meggison has completely changed that. I never even feel the shot. His staff is wonderful and he is and excellent dentist. I would recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Meggison & staff are absolutely wonderful people. They take the time to explain what they are doing and always make you feel at ease. I was worried when I started to go as I didn't have good experiences before and I now am comfortable walking into his office. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012