Dr. Manuel L. Herrera

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manuel L. Herrera

An excellent doctor: smart, compassionate. He will make time to see you if you have problems

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Herrera is an excellent obgyn. He was the best obgyn doctor I ever had in my life and I missed him. I wish he would come back!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I was really nervous going to dr Herrera I had never had a male obgyn before. He was recommended to me by multiple other doctors. He was a great doctor. He was very thorough before his exam he came in and talked to me about my history. Then did the exam he was an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Doctor takes his time with you and listen,he really cares,also staff is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

The BEST of the BEST. He is friendly, considerate and does his best to make you feel comfortable. He akes his time and makes you feel as if you are his only patient. Runs several test to insure baby is safe and sound and mom as well!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I have been to many gynecologist in my life and Dr.Herrera by far has been the most understanding and considerate. The staff are super friendly. His office is busy, but I can understand he takes his time with you and he was able to fix me FINALLY!! I wish I would have found him a long time ago!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

DR. HERRERA IS AWESOME!! HE IS SO EASY TO TALK TOO AND MOST IMPORTANT HE LISTEN!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Excelent Doctor, I feel very confortable about him, very professional, he answers all my questions with no doubt.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I am in a wheelchair and the whole experience could not have gone better. The nurse was very kind and helpful, and the Dr. very gentle and understanding. The rest of the staff and office surroundings very pleasant also. And it was wonderful that they accomodate handicap women. I can't say enough.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I went through 7 dr.s with my last pregnancy and 6 of them were rude and not helpful dr. Herrera on the other hand was very helpful, answered all of my questions and wasn't rushing me out like other dr.s instead he takes his time to make sure all your questions are answers I gave birth at 28 weeks via repeat csection with no complications I'm healing well and have no complaints. I will only use dr herrera from now on. Great dr ! The best!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011