Dr. Teresita D. Santiago-Escalera

Outstanding Staff Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Teresita D. Santiago-Escalera

This is one of the most unprofessional physicians that I have ever dealt with. Being a medical professional myself, I was truly shocked. I came in for bloodwork, and wished to speak to the physician for only a few minutes. I did not have an appointment, and I agreed to wait until the last patient was seen. My blood was taken, and afterwards I was told she would not have time to see me. I was told she "reviewed my chart," and did not feel I needed to be seen. I explained my concerns to the front desk staff, as well as the necessity of being seen, and asking a few questions, which would only take a few minutes.However, I was rudely turned down by this rude physician(who I did not end up seeing, and who did not even come out for a second to address my concerns) and staff. Extremely unprofessional, and being in a field like OB/GYN she should know better... Stay away from her!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Very pleasant and welcoming atmosphere I was taken care of really well the staff was very professional and courteous. ..my waiting time was very short.. Dr Santiago was very sweet and nice and made me feel very comfortable..I definitely recommend her....

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Santiago is very patient and knows her stuff. The staff at The Woman's Health Pavilion is great and super friendly. Minimal wait time.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Really lovely women, just loved her! Smart too!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Teresita D. Santiago-Escalera's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Commercial Insurance Company