Ratings for Dr. John Huang

Very difficult getting thru on the phone and getting answers about procedures. Finally emailed the DR, and he emailed me back within couple of hours. Excellent Dr, never felt rushed , he listed to me and asked correct questions

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

The doctors are fantastic BUT the office staff is HORRIBLE. When you call it takes 10-20 minutes to get a person to speak with THEN they put you on hold. When you are there (in the office) staff is helpful but have told them numerous times to ANSWER the phone!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Immediately makes you comfortable. He is thorough, knowledgeable and candid. I never have the feeling of being rushed in and out. He takes the time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

As soon as the receptionist picks up she immediately puts you on hold..not even giving you a chance to say anything ..that's after going thru 32 prompts. I have had no issues with Dr. H. He is young and intelligent, listens and contributes his thoughts and feelings without making you feel stupid. 2 thumbs up. P.S. My mother sees him also and loves him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

When I called for my appointment I was immediately put on hold. I was put on hold two times before speaking with a receptionist. However, when I finally spoke with a person, she was very friendly and helpful. I will be a new patient of Dr. Huang's, so she answered any and all questions I had. Because my appointment is for a annual physical, I did not expect to get an appointment anytime soon. However, she was able to schedule me only a week and a half from the time I called. I hope my experience with Dr. Huang is as postive as the experience I had with his office staff!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. John Huang's Credentials

• Portuguese

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1999)

• Blue Cross Of California