Ratings for Mark E. Petruzzi

Whatever you got, Mark can fix it. I am a long-time patient of Mark Petruzzi, and had never seen an acupuncturist before. He is a true healer and I've sent many friends and family members to see him. The list of things he has helped or cured include: my bad knee and complications from broken ribs, my son's ADHD, my wife's neck injury,, a teen who was grinding his teeth at night one friend's bad back and another who had long term ringing in the ears. Several of these conditions were ruled untreatable by Western physicians. Interestingly, Mark never promises anything, but says "let's try" and always delivers. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Our son fractured his skull 2 years ago and has had persistent headaches, nausea and a taste in his mouth from this head injury and concussion. We were told to try acupuncture for these symptoms and were referred to Mark. We were unsure whether acupuncture would work but were willing to have our son try it. After several sessions, our son physically looked and started feeling a little better. We were absolute believers at that point. Mark was very gentle with the needles with our son where at times our son actually had fallen asleep during his sessions. Our son is no longer having daily symptoms and we are so thankful to Mark and his knowledge in the concussion area to have helped our son begin to feel like himself again. Thank you Mark!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Mark for about 10 years now. He has also treated both of our children. He is very carrying and knowledgeable. I have recommended him to many people and everyone who has seen him has been pleased with his treatments. I belieive we would not be as healthy as we are today if we were not seeing him for treatments.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I have been to Mark for a couple different problems I have had and he has always been able to help me. He is very Knowledgeable in his field. Mark is able to perform acupunture without pain. I also bring my son to him for his allergies and my son is able to breathe in the spring time thanks to Mark! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Gentle with the needles, very effective. I took my Mom who had cancer to handle her symptoms after nothing else could be done and he was amazing.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Mark Petruzzi is a wonderful actupunturist. He really has healing hands and knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him for anyone needing or wanting acupuncture.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011