Ratings for Dr. Sisi N. Jewell Hester

I'm a 25 year old who has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism since age 23. I try a specialist one and was disappointed then a friend recommended that I try Dr. Hester- Clarke since she had been going to her for 12+ years. I took a chance on Dr. Hester-Clarke and I feel it's one of the best decisions I've made! It's great to know you have a very personable and knowledgeable doctor that really cares. She takes her time, you don't feel rush. Her staff is great as well every visit has been a joy. To me it's worth and hour+ drive!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I am a mother in my late 30's with unfortunately several autoimmune disorders. I had my thyroid removed in my early twenties and now need those as well as my calcium, D3, and B12 levels frequently monitored. I have been to doctors in Houston, the Mayo Clinic and now as we have moved to the Charlotte area feel blessed to have found this office. Dr. Hester is patient, attentive, knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend her to all my family and friends and felt the need to post here as I frequently use this site when choosing a doctor. Other partners I love and use in her practice are Dr. Laura Tagle (Internal Med) and Dr. Kent Holtzmuller (Gastroenterology).

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

In my 44 years of diabetic care, I have much experience with doctors in 3 states and 1 foreign country. Dr. Jewell Hester is a top notch doctor because she is knowledgeable, caring and spends the necessary time to answer questions. She knew exactly what adjustments to make in my pump settings to solve problems I had, and was patient to explain why she recommended the changes. She and her nurses go out of their way to answer questions. I appreciate also that I can upload info via carelink and have her look at the results to give me advice.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Sisi N. Jewell Hester's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)