Ratings for Dr. Gale W. Lewis

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Very unprofessional made rude comments about current medical condition, heard her speaking to staff saying " did you see the gut on that one" and saying rude things about my blood work to staff. Refused medical help, sent me to the street go get meds. And I am not an obese person I weigh 160. She refused me medical treatment and was very rude. I FOUND HER ON A WEBSITE that declares her certified in the treatment I needed immensely and she denied me based on appearance. lied about not having another doctor to help her, I would not recommend her to no one. This is very disappointing and discouraging to people who want help and improve their lifestyles.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Horrible experience, false certified, very unprofessional made comments about look at her gut, refused medical help due to patients appearance, total waste of money, do not see her for subutext- suboxone treatment she IS NOT Certified; save your money! Worse doctor heard her disgusted about my paperwork I bought in. Would recommend her to no one.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

She is the worst doctor I have ever had. Her bedside manner is atrocious. She did not want to hear any of my concerns. She is rude and condescending. Avoid this doctor like the plague.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Gale W. Lewis's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)