Ratings for Dr. Timothy S. Bailey

I went to Dr Bailey as a new patient. He was very nice & very helpful. I like him. However, his pretty receptionist was very snotty & mean spirited. She never returned my card. I finally received it back in the mail one day. She was so busy rushing me out of the office; she actually said, as I was gathering my things, "You can GO now!" Are you KIDDING me? After leaving the room w/doctor, I was lead to a counter where upon another cold & condescending "nurse Ratchet" type demanded that I return on the day of her choosing 6mos later. I agreed just to get the heck out of there, then called and canceled. I've called a few times since, only to receive the same snotty attitude from the receptionist even before she knew who was calling, so I know it's not personal to me. I wonder if that nice Dr knows how horrible it is to go to his office. I dread my next appointment. I don't know who else to go to in my insurance network or I would.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I have been to Dr. Bailey several times and he has always dismissed my health concerns. Have had to go directly to specialists and bypass his office to get accurate diagnosis and the help I needed. The staff at this office is unhelpful, unfriendly and always behind schedule.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr Bailey is a very good Doctor. The staff is the worst I have ever encountered. They just don't seem to care. They totally incorrectly coded my blood work request. It has been 3 months now with no help. My insurance company wants to pay the bill. They have called the office 3 times with no answer or reply. 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks and don't work Fridays. So I am out $240 due to their non-caring attitude.They rarely return calls, if at all. Been with them 3 years and will not return calls. I will be leaving this office. To many doctors offices that care and are open on Fridays.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Bailey is a very professional and easy going doctor. I found him to be very easy to talk to and I felt comfortable with him during my visit. His staff was very nice and helpful. I had a rough first experience with my previous primary doctor and after hearing positive reviews, I figured I'd give Dr. Bailey a try. I'm very glad I did because he was a great guy! I would definitely recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Bailey is awesome! Very friendly, punctual and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Timothy S. Bailey's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Dunedin, FL