Ratings for Dr. Carla J. Spann

Carla Spann highly recommended.She's the Best.I have appointed myself as spokesperson for Dr Spann

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I was more than pleased with the care provided to me by Dr. Lopez. As I experienced quite a bit of anxiety, Dr. Lopez eased my nerves and put me at ease. Her assistant, Caitlyn, was an absolute delight and was as professional as Dr. Lopez. After receiving a painless injection, I knew that I found my new dental provider! The office atmosphere was modern, pleasant, clean, and friendly. I appreciated the manner in which Dr. Lopez explained my condition and the treatment plan she outlined for me, and I especially appreciated that she used language that I could understand, without having attended dental school. My final note about Dr. Lopez is that I felt comfortable and confident in her recommending treatments that were necessary and explained the priority. I like that Dr. Lopez focused on dental "health" first. I do not ordinarily post reviews online, but I felt it was warranted.I highly recommend Dr. Lopez to anyone in the Plano, TX area.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012