Ratings for Dr. James M. Doyle

Dr Doyle was wonderful with my 4 1/2 y/o granddaughter. He eased her fears with his delightful sense of humor. He double checked his test results because her vision was so different in each eye. Very thorough and pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Doyle. As for his staff -- they were very busy which could be misinterpreted to some as rudeness. However, they were pleasant to my daughter and I -- we had only good experiences over all.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr Doyle was great with our twin boys, who typically do not like Drs. at all. He was very gentle with them, spoke at their level and did funny things to make them laugh. He took the time to explain everything that he did and answered all questions that I had. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Doyle.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I had only positive experiences with Dr Doyle. My teenage son was having chronic pink eye on and off for a few months and Dr Doyle was very thorough and absolutely wanted to figure out what the problem was and even discussed my sons issues at a conference he attended. The conclusion was that my son had most likely had a spider bite ON HIS EYE. (It's actually not that rare). An extended course of antibiotics and steroid eye drops resolved the issue. But I liked that he wanted to get to the bottom of the problem, not just treat the pink eye. His bedside manner was great with my son, and also my daughter a few years later.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Rude Rude Rude!!! He was terribly mean and disrespectful to both my son and I. I will not be returning and would never recommend anyone to go there. He told me that if my 15 month old son knocked his instrument over that the repair bill would be sent to me directly this was after he scared my son and called him a huge cry baby who needed to straighten up. His bedside manner is the worst I have ever seen

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I thought his staff were cranky .I think the MD is odd .his sense of humor is odd.some of his comments were off colored saying to me do u want to toss him? Didn't think he was funny spoke a mile a minute n abruptly shushed my son making him cry. I was stunned since my son is a gentle kid . We were both taken back. Copays up the wazoo. Not sure if I m going to stick w this Dr. Felt uncomfortable ...only one I was at ease who was professional was an assistant who was patient ..upbeat n kind.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Love love love dr Doyle and staff! He performed eye surgery on my 4 year old and everything went perfect!!! Would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

i agree with previous comments; the front desk woman was a bit obnoxious and makes a poor representation of the office. other staff were fine. liked doctor very much. my son was giggling the whole time. spent a good amount of time discussing both office relevant and unrelated issues that he had experience with. he's a knowledgeable man. will continue to see this physician with my other children, in spite of his rude receptionist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

The reception staff is rude. I mean rude beyond belief. The doctor is very phony and not trustworthy. I would recommend that no one should trust their child with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Good doctor. Does his job. Everything was good

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

The doctor is very good, but the staff is terrible. They are rude and difficult to deal with. The old rude lady that is the first person you see when you walk in- needs to retire.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. James M. Doyle's Credentials

• Greek

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY