Ratings for Dr. Tina Godwin

She's one the best Doctors I have seen in my 28 years of living. She takes time to listen and has helped me more in the past year than any other doctor has :) I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

My first visit and I am impressed-I am so thrilled to have Dr Godwin as my physician.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Godwin has shown the most interest in trying to help than any other doctor I have seen. My experience has shown most doctors I've seen as more concerned of getting you out of their face than to help. I was lucky Dr. Godwin crossed my path at that time, because she figured out and solved problems I had when I thought I had unsolvable problems. I recommend Dr. Godwin to everyone I know because she has turned my life around!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Excellent doctor! Very knowledgeable ! And very personable as well!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Tina Godwin is a refreshing new doctor in Centerville. I am a senior and require extra patience. Dr Godwin is not only patient, kind, very knowledgeable and most of all, very thorough and helpful in resolving your concerns. I would recommend her highly as one of the best in the area.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

The staff was very professional. Dr. Godwin spent the time talking to me, to figure out what was wrong with me. This diagnosis was confirmed by some basic, inexpensive, blood tests. This was a big relief to me, because I have seen other doctors that in the 2-4 minutes they spent with me told me I was fine. Dr. Godwin found out that I had a serious problem, but it was easily treatable. I finally feel normal again for the first time in six years.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Godwin is a wonderful doctor who is very smart and intelligent. She took the time to listen and answered all my questions I had. She is a great new doctor in the area and I look forward to seeing her again in 3 months.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012