Ratings for Dr. Brandon Pierson

I was constantly struggling with sinus infections and bronchitis. As the other reviews, he is very serious about your issues and was never pushy or hasty with diagnosis or treatment. We decided together a treatment. The staff is outstanding as well. They are beyond helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate. Dr. Pierson is excellent and my surgery went perfectly. I remember before the surgery, I had waited for a long time beyond my scheduled time. When he finally came, he said he wanted to go a little farther with the last patient to make sure he was absolutely sure he didn't miss anything and gently added, if it were me on the table, I would have wanted the same. He was right! And at that moment, I knew I was in the best hands. It's been months and I'm still well. I will miss not seeing them all for another 6 months! THAT's how good they all are! I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr Pierson was very thorough and offered options for treatment. What I most appreciated was that he waited until we completed the exam and discussed any related symptoms BEFORE declaring a diagnosis and providing treatment options. The treatment we chose was incredibly successful and I'm very happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr Pierson will take the time to understand the condition you need help with. You're not just another number to him. It's kinda like he takes it personally that you are not feeling right and he is going to remedy the situation. I think it is quite possible that he has saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

I had three previous nose/sinus surgeries before coming to Dr. Pierson so I was a bit skeptical that much help was available. I cannot tell you how excited and pleased I am with this doctor! He is very kind and professional. I recovered quicker and with less complications from the surgery that he performed than I ever have in the past. He communicated exactly what was going to happen and what I should expect and it turned out even better! If you're looking for a ear, nose and throat doctor you definitely need to visit him. I am so happy that I did. His office staff is also very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I wish I could have been introduced to Dr. Pierson earlier. Excellent doctor. Friendly and concerned for the patients well being.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

For a year and a half I suffered with a severe cough that lasted hours at a time preventing me from sleeping, eating and attending events that were very important to me. I saw several doctors which weren’t able to diagnose my problem. After my referral to Dr. Pierson and a few appointments with him he treated my problem and I feel better than I have in several years. Happy

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I have had sinus infections for years and was having to use Afrin to be able to sleep at night. Doctor Pierson is knowledgeable as well as a extremely skillful surgeon. It has now been one month since surgery and I have not breathed better in 20 years. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Pierson and his staff for their compassion, patience and attentiveness.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Pierson performed a septoplasty and tonsil-adenoidectomy for me. As an early 30-s adult I was very concerned about a painful recovery as I’ve heard tonsil removal for adults is much more painful than for children. Dr. Pierson was upfront about the pain involved, answered all my questions, and provided me with documentation so I could make a well-informed decision. I decided the benefits far outweighed the risks and requested to go through with the surgery. After surgery, he called multiple times to check up on me to see how my recovery was going and to answer any new questions. I carefully followed his instructions and frequently referred to the documentation for at-home care which both proved very effective at managing the pain and shortening the recovery time. Dr. Pierson and his staff were very pleasant. My surgery was very successful and if I had the choice to do it over again I would do it in a heartbeat. Thanks to Dr. Pierson, I am able to breathe much more easily out of both nostrils and my daily tonsil problems are no more! : )

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I am so grateful to Dr Pierson for giving me a chance to really breath again. His staff was wonderful and while I would not choose to do this surgery, I'm grateful that it was done!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Had parotidectomy surgery and was very satisfied. Dr. Pierson was very knowledgable and personable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018