Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Roth

I have worked with this physician professionally for 4 years & I have been his patient for approximately 10 years. He is extremely professional & one of the most knowledgeable physicians I have ever encountered. I have never waited in his office longer than 10 minutes at the most except for one time when he had an emergency & then I only waited about 30 minutes. He was very apologetic about the wait on that date. His entire staff is always very professional. You never talk to an answering machine when you call this office. He does work at a fast pace, but he has always responded to my questions or issues.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr Roth will diagnose the problem immediately and prescribe the correct fix ... has 'saved' my leg twice in the last 5 years!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

have been seeing Dr.Roth since 1999 and have had nothing but good experiences with him and his entire staff.They are all kind, efficient and always available if they are needed..I have encountered not one single problem since I have been a patient of his practice..They respect me and I certainly respevt them...They are all great professionals...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Great Doctor, good Christian man. very highly recommended in the Savannah area.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Very punctual, very on point. I've been going here for over 10 years, and I like him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Knowlegable, professional and quick to diagnos my problem

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Everyone one is helpful accept the Dr. Roth. He flies in for 5 minutes or less, usually being trailed by internists, and speaks quickly without saying a thing helpful. The only reason I go to him is because the other doctors in his field in Savannah are just terrible. Sad that Roth is the "best". His staff is far more helpful than he is.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Great office. Expert advice. When the chips are down....Go to him...!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Richard S. Roth's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1988)