Ratings for Dr. Joshua P. Daly

If you want the best, look no further. Dr Daly was able to quickly and accurately diagnose my foot issues. 20 yrs ago I had operations that never corrected the root of my problem and he was able to immediately see that within one minute of looking at my X-rays. Not only is he highly experienced, skilled and an expert in his field-he is one of the kindest, most compassionate Dr's I have ever known! He could not have done a better surgery and I am so very thankful I was able to have the very best surgeon take care of my poor feet! Thank you Dr Daly. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My 14 year old son went in for ankle surgery and Dr. Daly came out 2 1/2 hours after in waiting room and told my husband and I he's going to be just fine!! He showed us his ex-Rays of surgery and I was pleased to see his ankle fixed. He also came to his room next morning and talked to my son at 7:15 am. So caring and smart!! My son broke his Tallus and medial malleolus. In and out of hospital only one night stay. Of course, he will need PT but he reassured us that he will be walking again in a few months!!! I would highly recommend him with children and teens!šŸ‘šŸ»

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Daly really cares! I had previous foot surgeries with several other local foot doctors & Dr. Daly came to my rescue. My case was extremely difficult & complex & I needed a highly skilled surgeon. Dr. Daly's the best! Plus, I had no pain post-surgery. Sincerely, Sue Turner

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Okay, Dr. Daly is the best thing since cheese and crackers. Iā€™m a big baby and they all including Terry respect that. They take extra care with my fearfulness and put me at ease. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Daly is very knowledgable and courteous. He answered all of my questions and made me feel like be genuinely cared. Highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Very professional and friendly. Truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Joshua P. Daly's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Palm Beach Gardens, FL