Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Buckingham

I absolutely love this dr!!! She is very professional and considerate, she actually cares about her patients. She delivered my daughter. She was very patient and allowed me the time I needed to give birth naturally. I did not want a c section this was my 2nd child and I had a reasonable expectation for my experience. She is very kind and patient. She is very approachable and open minded. At first I was indifferent about her but when we were in the delivery room I got to see what she was made of. Very steady, calm and in control. She came back early in the am to check on us on her way back to her office even though she had just delivered my daughter less than 5 hours before that. She has more than 18 yrs experience and her and her staff took care of organizing and arranging everything from ordering my breast pump to scheduling and following up on my high risk appointments for sugar. They are amazing! I really love her nurse as well Melissa, she is so thorough and sweet!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

DO NOT GO HERE. For starters Dr. Buckingham's seems to be a good doctor. I had few issues aside from some slight waits... Until I got my latest bill. I had the exact same 2 procedures done that I had a year ago and my bill was almost $1300 more. No one gave me any indication that different tests would be done. I called the lab group billing me and they referred me to the office. The office would not return my calls. finally after 2 1/2 weeks I got the office manager on the phone and her excuse was "the doctor doesn't know prices"... Also even though I've corrected my address 2x they keep sending my bill to the wrong address. I've never received a bill at my home. They have this really annoying automated message that calls periodically if they don't receive payment, It took me hours of research and phone calls to figure out who the message was coming from. It just started again. To be clear this is a complaint about billing and an incompetent staff.

Submitted July 30, 2014

Great doctor who really takes time to explain difficult problems. Great bedside manner and her nurse at the office is the best.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Lisa C. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)