Ratings for Dr. KEVIN P. Bond

We've taken all 3 kids to Dr. Bond- 2 for wisdom teeth and 1 for exposure to pull down stubborn teeth. We had a great experience all 3 times.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Best, easiest experience I have had in any dental office. Extremely personable doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I recently got my wisdom teeth removed and it was a smooth and easy process Dr. Kevin Bond is the nicest man ever!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

If I could give Dr. Bond 10 stars I would because he truly deserves it. He removed my wisdom tooth on 1/25/18 and did an excellent job! He called me later to check on me and he has the absolute BEST bed-side manner which is very, very important to me! Thank you Dr. Bond for such a pleasant experience and for being an excellent oral surgeon who I'd highly recommend without hesitation!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

My son saw Dr Bond, he was very nervous about his wisdom teeth being pulled and Dr Bond talked him through his nervousness. My son came through feeling great Dr Bond is very good at what he does and I would recommend him, also his staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had an excellent experience here. i was surely scared to have my procedure done but all in all, it was not that big of a deal. My sister's mother in law gave me the recommendation for this doctor and mentioned that he was excellent. He, the staff, and the nurses were all around great. If you need an oral surgical procedure, it would be in your best interest to consider this location.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I was warmly greeted by the staff and minimal waiting time. Dr. Bond took his time and answered all my questions. The ladies who discussed my treatment plan explained my benefits fo me, and in today's society, who ever can figure all of that out deserves a gold star AND the doctor personally called me that night to check on me !!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Everything went so smoothly when I had oral surgery. Dr. Bond is very professional and even called me a week later to check on my progress. He did not have a nurse call, and that was a pleasant surprise.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Bond for any Oral Surgery procedure. I had an issue that needed immediate attention. Dr. Bond and his staff really came through for me from scheduling an appointment, to the tooth extraction and the follow up visit. Excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Bond is just an all around great person. It also helps that he is vastly talented in his craft. As he would say, "it was a blessing" to have met him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016