Ratings for Dr. Melvin M. Glick

I went to IDC by referral....it was the BEST decision I have made. First of all I went to 2 other previous dentist and all they wanted was to do implants......can you say $$$$ I knew there had to be another choice. Dr.Glick will be doing a bridge and other treatments to save my existing teeth. About Dr Glick...if you want a Caring, Compassionate, Insightful, Informative, thorough, Well Educated and Experienced dentist then see him. He is old school...if your too young to remember old school then you are in for a treat. In my opinion he is the best dentist around...true he hasn't done the work yet and I will follow up with another review when I'm done...but I feel 100% confident in him. Lu was great ...again very experienced in what she does and her bedside manor was outstanding. As a dental assistant you can't get better than her. everyone was great including Michael at the front desk and Marlene the treatment coordinator. they all know their work and do it above and beyond expectations. I have to drive 25 miles for my visits....I would drive 50. This office is clean, modern, efficient and run with a human, kind touch. I highly recommend you to visit this facility.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Glick. I discussed my family and financial circumstances with him prior to treatment. He took such good care of my wife and I. He is not only the best dentist I have ever been too, he is one of the most honest and compassionate men I have ever met. It took numerous visits to other individuals that call themselves dentists before finding Dr. Glick. I'll not say what they really are in an effort to keep this post positive.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011