Ratings for Dr. Karim E. Berty

Dr. Berty removed my tooth in a competent manner. Though afterward I felt that I was being rushed out of the office. When reviewing aftercare the technician spoke very fast and seem rushed to get to the next patient. So I asked a second employee to review the aftercare again, she was a nurse, and she was very thorough. Dr. Berty's office staff is either very poor in relaying messages to him from patients or he is too busy to return them as it took them 3 days to get back to me and I was having discomfort in my mouth. If I had to have another tooth removed I would not go back there.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Knowledgeable doctor, not so good customer service or environment.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

By far the most intelligent, compassionate, personable doctor I have ever had. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to this office. They are ALL so kind and helpful. Just love this office!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Berty is terrific! He always calls to make sure you are ok! He is a wonderful caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I had a tooth that was removed more than 25 years ago and didn't do any bone grafting. Dr. Berty and his staff did an exceptional staff and was able to do implant without any problem. Dr. Berty went above and beyond by insuring the post went deep enough without touching the nerve. I have been chewing on it for almost eight month and I cannot be any happier. Five Stars +++

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Berty and his staff performed an extensive palate expansion oral surgery on me flawlessly. I had to visit the office once or twice a week for about three months and loved the office atmosphere and the confidence, dedication, and compassion Dr. Berty portrayed.By far the best dental experience I have ever had in my life. A+

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I removed one of my teeth when I was 15 and never thought Dr. Berty will be able to do implant 40 years later. Sure enough he was able to do the implant flawlesly and without any problem. Dr. Berty and his staff did an exceptional job A++++

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011