Ratings for Dr. Vincent J. BILELLO

Im happy i chose Dr. Bilello as the one to correct my smile. Very professional, presentable and explained everything i needed to know when i first got my braces back in 2016.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

I have had a Very good experience at Glenridge Orthodontics

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

The treatment I was given for my teeth gave me great results and I am pleased on how they look. I am treated with great hospitality every time i visit. It keeps on being a pleasure each time I go there for an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

If you need to see an orthodontist, I highly recommend Dr. Vincent Bilello, he’s great in his practice, he really knows what he’s doing and he is very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr. Bilello's office has by far the best team of people I have ever met. Always friendly, always helpful and always available. More than 10 years ago I visited with my oldest daughter and had great experience and results and just recently I went back with my youngest. Can't thank you enough. A. Puello

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

My experience at Glenridge Orthodontics was one of the best. They gave me very helpful suggestions during my time with braces and suggested many things that sped up my process. They always made me feel welcome, comfortable and they are always prepared to attend you and to answer any questions you have for them. I am very happy with the way my teeth look now and highly appreciate the check ups even after my braces were removed.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Awesome job with my daughters braces, they made her feel comfortable and always explained every procedure so she can understand and feel comfortable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Glenridge Ortho helped me perfect my smile. knowledgeable and professional doctors. Friendly staff, high tech equipment and a welcoming environment. The best choice I made is investing in myself. My smile is worth it.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Staff are very helpful, they always try to accommodate your schedule!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

One of the best orthodontist, my teeth couldn’t have been any straighter I love them. There is rarely and wait time and you are always treated well here.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019