Ratings for Dr. Daria J. Hopkins

Ibhad an appointment with Dr Hopkins and her nurse gave me my exit papers before even speaking to Dr Hopkins l, the papers already had a diagnosis on them. Then Dr Hopkins came in and said well you should the surgeon, and said it could be this or that. She had no concrete answers or testing to do. She pushed me to another doctor who wrote an antibiotic. It was useless to even go to her. This is not the first time she has done this.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I like Dr. Hopkins. She seems to be very calm and kind. Her staff also treated me very well.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

This is absolutely the worst doctor i have ever encountered in my life..she has one foot out the door and was in the room for 30 seconds. She didn't care and refused to take the time to listen and treated me terribly. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

My experience with Dr. Hopkins has been quite different from the comments listed below. I felt that she spent a good amount of time with me and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I have been a pt. over 2 years. She is very cold and distant, condescending, and has one foot out the door. Staff tries to apologize for her rudeness. She now does not do paperwork or prescribe pain meds for ANY patients. Simply doesn't care! Definitely time to move on!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I thought it was just me. My experience is the same as the comments below. She doesn't listen, spends far too little time, and when I do ask direct questions, I get no answers. Worst doctor I have ever encountered!

Submitted March 11, 2015

I too have had several visits with this so called doctor. Shes rude judgmental and acts as if she does not really care about how you are feeling. Not to mention after getting lab work done from her I was accused of being on meth! I have never done a single drug in my life! I was very offended and because of that she acts like every time I need seen I'm just a problem. Shes in there for 2 seconds and then gone! Worst doctor I've ever had no wonder shes always accepting new patients. None ever stay!

Submitted February 19, 2015

Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Hopkins has no personality She does not take the time to listen to the patient, as she does not want to spend more than 5 minutes with you. During my appointment her nurse did all the work, talked with me about the reason for my visit. Dr Hopkins took 2 minutes to listen to my heartbeat. That was it. I had several things to discuss since her office was the one who sent me a letter that it was time for a routine checkup. She had 1 foot out the door. I spoke with her staff member on the phone the next day. This person was very rude. She also told me Dr Hopkins does not have time to answer more than 1 or 2 questions because she is busy. My Question to her was... So you are booked so tight that the doctor does not allow at least 15 minutes with a patient.. Maybe she in the wrong business.. I will be changing to a different doctor since this was not my first time having a bad experience with her office. I certainly would not recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Daria J. Hopkins's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal