Ratings for Dr. David A. Kavjian

Dr. K has been very patient with me over the years. I have been going to him on and off for abpout 13 years for various problems ranging from my thumb to my arm to my knees. He operated on me twice; once for a broken rt. arm and once for two tears in the meniscus of my rt. knee. The knee was bothering me and he tried everything before suggesting surgery. He is usually on time with appointments and his staff is always very helpful. I highly recommend "Dr. K."

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

I have been to Dr. Kavjian for several bone problems. Without exception, he is extremely meticulous about his diagnoses and treatements; he's caring and clearly interested in healing his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

2nd visit. Great doctor. Thorough and professional while exceptionally friendly and easy-going--makes you feel at ease right away. Explained matters very clearly without jargon--wasn't in a rush to get to the next patient. Obviously a doctor who genuinely cares for the well-being of his patients. Nice facility (easy access off 395 and easy free parking) and very nice staff. Highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Excellent. Has been family orthopedist almost 18 years

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Kavjian was great. He explained my surgery to me, talked to me just before going into the OR as well as while I was in recovery. He even called me at home after I was discharged to make sure I was doing okay. I've referred many people to Dr. Kavjian, all of whom say he's a great doc.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. David A. Kavjian's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1982)